Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn

16 January 2018

Three Blind Dates (Dating By Numbers #1)
by Meghan Quinn (Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook)
Published on January 4th, 2018.
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, Humor
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

ADD TO GOODREADS
"Good Morning Malibu, it’s another beautiful day on the west coast! I'm Noely Clark, your host: and I'm in the market for love…”

When the publicity team of the new local restaurant, Going in Blind, began their search for a hot, local celebrity to promote the wildly popular eatery, they couldn’t have found a better person than me.

Outgoing? Check.
Single? Check.
Open to finding love? Check.

I signed up immediately.

A hopeless romantic with an exceedingly demanding schedule, I've found it impossible to find the man of my dreams—so Going in Blind seems too good to be true! That’s until they start setting me up on dates—three very different, very attractive, very distinct blind dates—and only one thing is for certain . . .

I’m in big trouble.

Good Morning Malibu,
I'm Noely Clark, and I have a choice to make.
The question is who will I choose; the suit, the rebel, or the jock.

Good Morning, Mischievous Readers!
I'm Blessie... and you're watching Disney Channel.

Just Kidding.
HAH.

Good Morning Malibu host Noely Clark wants to find her forever... and she's got a list of her what she's looking for in a potential boo... someone who's a good cuddler, who can make her laugh and swoon, who will challenge her... He's also got to be a fan of hockey and Tom Hanks.

When Noely's boss puts her on the job to check out the new online dating app Going in Blind, Noely thinks she might finally get a chance to get her own happy ever after. I mean, the app literally gives her 'You've Got Mail' feels, her most favourite Tom Hanks movie! Signing up as 'ShopGirl', she comes across three perfectly matched, handsome, mouth-watering men: the Suit, the Rebel, and the Jock. Who is she going to choose? I'm telling you, it's like a dating quiz on Cosmopolitan.com.


Jack aka WindsorKnot definitely looks like he's just stepped out of Wall Street, rocking that impeccably polished suit and tie. He's the kind of man you'd assume to be assertive, in the boardroom and most definitely in bed. Talk about irresistible. Although he's quite broody and is a private man, he's quite the witty charmer who sure knows how to woo a woman with his romantic ways. He's the man who would take you out to fancy champagne-filled dinners, slow dancing, and soft walks on the beach. Winning!


Beck would have to be my guilty pleasure pick for Noely. He's the total rebel, with tattoos and a revving motorcycle to match. He's got the whole dirty grunge vibe, coupled with a taste of adventure and adrenaline. He's the super sexy wild ride every girl must've dream of at least once in her life. The resident bad boy you just can't resist. He doesn't seem like the type to take home to mama, but you know he's got your back. It's ride or die with this ultra sexy biker boy. 


Hayden 'fucking' Holmes would have to be my top pick among these three men. He's a really talented hockey player but so incredibly down to earth. He's sweet, charming and the cute boy next door kind every girl must have crushed on. He's definitely the type you can bring home to mama and she'll immediately start talking about weddings and grandbabies. He's uncharacteristically adorable and will surely charm your pants off. Everything about him screams the 'best bet' and don't mind if I let him score a goal (Is that how hockey works?).

Meghan Quinn is such a genius in writing Three Blind Dates! It's so unique and filled with twists, you wouldn't know what's coming. You've Got Mail is one of my favourite classic movies, especially because I really enjoy watching Meg Ryan act (Sorry, Tom Hanks).

Noely's character is absolutely relatable, especially for most young single women out there. She's smart, vivacious, and quite headstrong. Her dates with these three very different yet charming men have also been... well... different, but she surely connected to them in some way. It's a unique twist as to how Noely finds her happily ever after even when her dates with these men have failed. 

Also, let's not forget the other characters that made Three Blind Dates such a laugh out loud read! Noely's brother, Alex and his wife, Lauren, are fucking hilarious and I'm totally not kidding. Think Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne from The Neighbours. It's a miracle how I managed not to crack a rib while reading this book because these two are just unstoppable. 

Three Blind Dates is going down as a favourite read this 2018. It's hilarious, filled with laugh out loud humor and witty banter, coupled with unforgettable romantic and steamy scenes. This book will devour you, and you're gonna love it. Don't worry, I know you're thinking it and I hate to burst your bubble, but the twist isn't some sort of menage, hah! I wouldn't be opposed to that idea though.

I can't wait to read more of Meghan Quinn's works. If you've read my previous post, you'll see she's a newcomer to my favourite authors list. If Passionflix ever gets a hold of this book, you know I'm so down for that.

P.S. I added a few graphics, yay or nay?